What information is being collected?
We store your name, email, dietary preferences and your postcode. If you purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third party payment processors. We also retain any email exchanges which may contain other sensitive details.
Who is collecting it?
'We' consists of Bellaroo Bakes and all its employees.
How is it collected?
When using the forms on our website such as the 'request a quote' form, as well as email and facebook messenger exchanges.
Why is it being collected?
We store information to help us deliver, review and improve our products & services.
How will it be used?
We may use your information to:
- Process orders that you have submitted;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us;
- Deal with entries into a competition;
- Seek your views or comments on the services we provide;
- Notify you of changes to our services;
- Guide us in our future marketing;
- Send you communications which may be of interest to you.
Who will it be shared with?
Your data is stored with an online database on which we use secure two-factor authentication to protect.
We use Google Drive and Mailchimp which help us keep your data securely and communicate with our customers.
Bellaroo Bakes will never sell your data to a third party.
How do I request a copy of the information stored or ask for it to be deleted?
You can email us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.